Access the California Department of Social Services – Community Care Licensing Division website at www.ccld.ca.gov
The CCL website contains regularly updated information on various topics. Forms and documents are available in Adobe Acrobat format for free download.
Topics of interest:
- Search for a Facility – This feature assists you in locating licensed facilites throughout California
- Licensing Forms – Licensing Forms generally begin with “LIC”. the application book is “LIC 281”
- Community Care Updates – Quarterly updates on items of interest and program changes you need to know about.
- Title 22 Regulations – Sorted by Facility Type
- Online Evaluator Manual – Procedures manual and Regulation Interpretation. This manual is used to interpret and apply regulations
The CCLD site provides links to other sites of interest including provider associations and state agencies.
- Important News – New licensing fees effective July 28,2009
- California Background Clearance Listing – DOJ clearance lists for the past 30 days. You will need to contact your local licensing office for all other clearance verifications.
- Criminal Record Exemption Process – (including information regarding live scan). This site explains the exemption process.
- Administrator Certification Program – Information on approved vendors for all facility administrator programs. You will need to contact the local licensing office for dates and times the administrator exam is given.
- Technical Support Guides – Self-Assessment guides for use in maintaining compliance and understanding regulations.
- Program Updates – these updates provide valuable information for new regulations, policy changes, and useful information for providers.