A brief description of the CVRC Intake process.
- Referrals are taken by phone, fax, mail, or in person.
- An interview is scheduled with the family within 15 working days to obtain further information and explain Regional Center services.
- Medical, psychological, educational and developmental information is obtained or evaluations performed as needed.
- The case is reviewed by a multidisciplinary team for further recommendations. The agency teams are comprised of an intake counselor, physician and psychologist.
- The results of the diagnostic evaluations are fully explained to the family and client.
- The family/client will be assisted with follow-up services as needed.