Welcome to CVRC’s Introduction to the
2017 Minimum Wage Adjustment
Due to the enactment of Senate Bill 3, the California minimum wage will increase to $10.50 per hour effective January 1, 2017.
This applies to vendors who employ 26 or more employees
Which Providers/Services Are Eligible?
All providers of services with rates established in the following ways may be eligible for a rate adjustment:
- Rates set by the Department of Developmental Services (DDS);
- Rates set by regional centers through negotiation;
- Rates established in regulation.
- Are you seeking a rate adjustment for a negotiated rate you have with CVRC? If your answer is yes, use the Instructions and worksheets for NEGOTIATED RATES found by clicking here. Please note you are required to submit a separate worksheet for each service code.
- Are you seeking a rate adjustment for a Community-Based Day Program or a Work Activity Program (WAP) for a rate set by The Department of Developmental Services?
If your answer is yes, use the Instructions and worksheets for COMMUNITY-BASED DAY PROGRAMS OR WORK ACTIVITY PROGRAMS which can be accessed by clicking here for the DDS information page.
All requests must be submitted by March 31, 2017.