Welcome to CVRC’s Introduction to the
2018 Minimum Wage Adjustment
Due to the enactment of Senate Bill 3, the California minimum wage will increase to:
Effective January 1, 2018
- $10.50 per hour for vendors with 25 or less employees
- $11.00 per hour for vendors with 26 or more employees
Which Providers/Services Are Eligible?
All providers of services with rates established in the following ways may be eligible for a rate adjustment:
- Rates set by the Department of Developmental Services (DDS);
- Rates set by regional centers through negotiation;
- Rates established in regulation.
- Are you seeking a rate adjustment for a negotiated rate you have with CVRC? If your answer is yes, use applicable worksheets for NEGOTIATED RATES as listed below:
- Vendors with 25 or less employees click here to download.
- Vendors with 26 or more employees click here to download.
Please note you are required to submit a separate worksheet for each service code.
- Are you seeking a rate adjustment for a Community-Based Day Program or a Work Activity Program (WAP) for a rate set by The Department of Developmental Services?
If your answer is yes, please access the DDS informational page by clicking here
All requests must be submitted by March 31, 2018.