The Service Provider Portal (SPP) is a new online tool allowing service providers to easily access up-to-date information regarding their transactions with CVRC and their consumers. The SPP allows service providers to receive authorization information faster and in a more efficient way than by traditional mail service.
After the authorization is entered into the CVRC system, it will be available to service providers within one working day. Additional reports allow the service provider to reference important consumer information, review/track payment history, and plan for authorization expiration dates online.
- Enter the Service Provider Portal – (You must have a completed/signed “Agreement for Use” form on file with CVRC before accessing this site)
- SPP Agreement for Use Form
- Regular User Instructions
- Super User Instructions
- SPP User Video Tutorial – This video is in Adobe Captivate format and requires Adobe Reader version 9.0 or higher in order to view. If you have an older version, please visit the Adobe website and download the upgrade at Adobe.com
- Recent enhancements to the SPP
- More enhancements added
- SPP Questions & Answers
- Java version 7 update 51 error and resolution